Here’s another great smoothie recipe. This recipe is delicious and very nourishing for the body.
My workouts are very intense resulting in slightly damaged cells. This smoothie feeds my cells and aid in rapid muscles recovery.
Protein supplements add muscle mass which help you lose body fat. This recipe is also loaded with lots of fiber and omega 3. For optimum effect, consume this shake within one hour after working out. Enjoy!
– 1/2 cup cold almond milk
– 1 scoop whey protein
– 6 oz plain, fat-free greek yogurt
– 1/2 large banana
– 1 tbsp. flax seed or chia seed
– 1 tbsp. honey, agave or maple syrup (optional)
– 1 dash or nutmeg or cinnamon (optional)
You will need:
– blender, measuring cup, measuring spoon spatula
Pour milk blender then combine remaining ingredients. Blend well. Serve chill. Makes two servings.